The Moran Health Care Group is major supporter of the arts in Australia. This support is directed through The Moran Arts Foundation which is a philanthropic, not-for-profit organisation presenting
- Doug Moran National Portrait Prize
- Moran Contemporary Photographic Prize
- Free Moran School Photographic Workshops which introduce the joys of photography to school children from 150 schools around the country each year
- Juniper Hall located at 250 Oxford St, Paddington
- Moran Gallery Sylvania – a community gallery for the enjoyment of residents, visitors and the general public.
The Moran Arts Foundation was established by Doug and Greta Moran and family in 1988 in celebration of Australia’s bicentennial. The Moran Arts Foundation fosters portraiture skills, excellence in photography and enhancing arts in education.
The Moran Health Care Group is a major supporter of Hazelhurst Regional Gallery & Arts Centre in the Sutherland Shire of Sydney as a Principal Partner supporting their active arts programs for the community. Through this collaboration the Moran Gallery, Sylvania hosts a series of exhibitions which aim to enrich the day to day lives of Moran Residential Aged Care residents at Sylvania and Engadine, their families and the Sutherland Shire community.
Learn more about the Moran Arts Foundation HERE