We have received updated advice from NSW Health regarding changes to restrictions and recommendations.
We are required to
- Exclude staff and visitors who:
- Have a fever (37.5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- Have in the last 14 days been identified as a close contact of a COVID-19 case,
- Have in the last 14 days been in any of the locations on the self-isolate and get tested immediately list, at the times and dates listed,
- Have in the last 14 days been in any of the locations on the monitor for symptoms list, at the times and dates listed except where noted otherwise on the webpage,
- Have in the last 14 days been in Victoria (apart from the Victorian border region).
- Use extra precaution for visitors and staff in or from areas with increased testing (Camden LGA, Liverpool LGA and Wingecarribee LGA) or have been to certain venues.
- To monitor the NSW COVID-19 Website for regular updates of venues where confirmed COVID-19 cases have recently attended.
- All visitors and employees must complete visitor screening and temperature checks on arrival
All visitors are required to watch the Moran Safe Visit Video HERE
You can read the full NSW Health Update 13/11/2020 HERE