Victoria Health and Human Services have notified of the following visitor restrictions effective from 31 December 2020 (read more here).
- One visitor once per day for a maximum of 2 hours duration
- All visitors must wear a mask for the entire visit
- Mandatory screening for COVID risks prior to entry
- All visitors from restricted areas in NSW are excluded
- Visits must occur in resident rooms, no visit can occur in common areas
- Staff will escort visitors to and from the resident room
- Infection prevention precautions are required – handwashing, social distancing of 1.5 metres and no visiting if unwell
Please speak with Darinka if you consider your loved one needs essential care and support that Moran employees cannot provide. If your loved one is nearing end of life, please discuss visiting arrangements with Darinka. There is a limit of 2 visitors for residents in deteriorating health / Palliative care
Moran Roxburgh Park Visiting Hours
No bookings required, however current Vic Health visiting restrictions apply.
- Mon to Fri – 10am to 4pm
- Sat & Sun – 11am to 3pm
A reminder – PLEASE keep a social distance of 1.5 metres or 6 feet at the check-in and QR Code screening area and in all areas of the Moran Home.
Residents can leave the Moran Home, provided they comply with the current restrictions in Victoria. Due to the increased risks we ask that you limit resident’s outings or excursions to essential reasons only and please discuss your plans with Darinka in advance. We have a COVID19 Risk Identification Questionnaire that we will ask you to complete to help identify any potential risks. We may need to take additional precautions on the resident’s return which may include self-isolation in their resident room, but we will discuss this with you in advance.
OPAN – Older Persons Advocacy Network’s free services support older people and their representatives to address issues related to Commonwealth funded aged care services – if you have any concerns you can contact them on 1800 700 600.
Please contact Darinka Rozanic if you would like to clarify these arrangements or have any questions or concerns on 03 9303 6203. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to keep residents and employees safe.