We are pleased to report that we are once again able to welcome visitors to Moran Roxburgh Park. Visiting the Home comes with some restrictions.
- For the safety of our residents and team visitors are restricted to one household each day.
- Before you visit please review the list of exposure sites here. If you or anyone you have met has been to any of the sites, please do not visit your loved one. Please follow Department of Health guidelines regarding testing and isolating.
- When visiting please ensure you come with your own clean mask, sanitize or wash your hands regularly and keep 1.5 metres apart. Screening will be carried out when you arrive at the home as per usual.
Moran Roxburgh Park Visiting Hours
- No bookings required, however current Vic Health visiting restrictions apply.
- Monday to Friday 10am to 4pm
- Sat, Sun, and Public Holidays 11am-3pm
- Visits are to take place in resident rooms or outdoors
Residents can leave the Home, provided they comply with the current restrictions in Victoria. Due to the increased risks we ask that you limit resident’s outings or excursions to essential reasons only and please discuss your plans with me in advance. We have a COVID-19 Risk Identification Questionnaire that we will ask you to complete to help identify any potential risks. We may need to take additional precautions on the resident’s return which may include self-isolation in their resident room, but we will discuss this with you in advance.
OPAN – Older Persons Advocacy Network’s free services support older people and their representatives to address issues related to Commonwealth funded aged care services – if you have any concerns you can contact them on 1800 700 600.
Please contact Darinka Rozanic if you would like to clarify these arrangements or have any questions or concerns on 03 9303 6203. Thank you for your understanding and support as we work together to keep residents and employees safe.