On 31st October, Ray Hadley will broadcast his national morning radio program from Moran’s brand new Aged Care Home in Kellyville from 9.00am – 12noon. It is located at 35 Goodison Street (off Foxall Road), North Kellyville. Ray will headline an exciting morning of fun for all the family.
From 9am – 1pm, there will be lots of free activities including:
- Free exercise, relaxation and meditation sessions
- Legal and financial aged care specialists, providing advice on all your questions about estate planning and the financial costs associated with age care
- Be the first to see the specially commissioned Hill Shire historical photo exhibition
- Try tasting plates freshly prepared by our chef and enjoy a free morning tea from the Harvest Café
- Card making and fun activities for all ages
- Live entertainment and meet animals and birds from Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Child care specialists Discover My World will be talking all things Inter-generational program and hosting a children’s colouring activity
- Face Painting
- Our home will be open for inspection – take a tour and meet the team.
“You don’t have to need aged care to come and join in the fun. We can’t wait to show the Hills Shire community around our exciting new home.” said Peter Moran, Managing Director, Moran Health Care Group. “We’re inviting the whole community to come and see what we have created at Moran Kellyville. It is so much more than wonderful facilities…with over 60 years of providing top level aged care in Australia, we understand what it takes to really care for the senior members of our community, who deserve to live with dignity and in comfort.”
Moran Kellyville features the latest in aged care services as well as a specialist dementia care unit, wellness centre, gym, onsite physiotherapist, cinema, gardens, courtyards, verandas, multi-purpose room, beer garden, Harvest Café, hairdressing salon, private dining room and a specially commissioned, permanent historic Hills Shire photographic exhibition.
Our strategic partner Discover My World will open their third childcare centre in 2019 in close proximity to Moran Kellyville. Through our inter-generation program this will be the beginning of a very special relationship between the children attending and our aged care residents.
With over 100 beds and highly trained staff, it will be a welcome addition to meet the ever-increasing demand for quality aged care in the Hills Shire district.
Moran Kellyville offers, residential aged care, respite care, specialist dementia care and palliative care.
Like and follow us on Facebook
Visit our website – www.morangroup.com.au
For Media enquiries contact Anne Samuel, Marketing Manager 0418 136066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org