Moran Homes at Engadine, Sylvania & Kellyville
The following applies at NSW Moran Homes:
- Up to two visitors per resident per day. Children under 12 are not permitted to enter an aged care facility.
- Booking in advance is required at Moran Engadine and Kellyville – please phone reception or email to book either a morning or afternoon visit. Drop-in visits are available at Sylvania with no booking required.
- Please check your email for visiting times at your Moran Home or contact us
- Visitors must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated and the second dose received at least 14 days prior to visiting. Visitors must have received the current influenza vaccine. Proof of immunisation from the Australian Government is required prior to entry – either Medicare Digital Immunisation Certificate or Medicare Immunisation History Statement. Please email any proof of immunisation to your Moran Home in advance of your visit if possible or be prepared to show the digital certificate at the point of entry.
- You will need to be screened on entry via the Moran QR Code and your temperature will be taken
- You will need to check-in via the NSW Government QR Code
- Visits are to occur in resident rooms or outside garden areas, no use of any indoor common areas or communal facilities during the visit eg. no access to meals or tea/coffee making, no use of public bathrooms
- Visitors to wear a surgical mask at all times during the visit
- Maximum of 2 people in the lift at any time
Visitors must not enter the Home at all if they:
- are not fully COVID-19 vaccinated
- have been to any close, casual or monitor for symptoms locations in NSW OR Victoria, Queensland, and the Australian Capital Territory OR New Zealand in the last 14 days
- have been in a stay-at-home area in the last 14 days and are not an essential visitor
- have COVID-19 symptoms
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their isolation period
- live in a household with a person who is currently isolating
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
Moran Roxburgh Park
Currently closed to visitors as directed by the Victorian Department of Health.
We expect that full COVID-19 vaccination status (two doses) is likely to be one of the screening methods that we will be required to use for permitting visits in the future. If you are not vaccinated, we encourage you to make the necessary arrangements to get vaccinated and then email your full vaccination status to your Moran Home in preparation for when we can re-open.
– The information on this page is up to date as of 22/10/2021 – for more information, please visit NSW Health or Victorian Dept of Health or contact your Moran Home
Please watch this video prior to visiting